8/29/15

ARCO #1 - the rainbow griffin


Arco is SOLD but you can still see the bigger pictures and more angles at his ETSY page
My other griffins are available on my Etsy shop: Go Shopping!

It was fun to sculpt this little guy! I'm sure he will come back in future designs ;) 
13 colours of clay were used for this little one. Didn't glaze the body this time. Somehow I like this matt, black clay.

Some of the facts: another wingless griffin? Yea! One of the oldest discovered griffin pictures from Greece show wingless creatures with eagle head and lion's backside. And... Arco is so colorful that I didn't want it to have too many details! Hope You'll like him!
_________________________________________
Hand-made from polymer clay, glazed in fine details. 
Size: 6,5cm high  (2,36")

pattern: "Arco" by CalicoGriffin

No comments:

Post a Comment